5.07.2010

Off to Australia.....

I dropped Jared off at the airport this last night. Lucky duck gets to go to Australia for a two week visit full of adventures with out me. Wow! That sounds really sad! I am very excited for him!! I wish I could go with him, but the doc recommended that I not fly right now. But I am more than ok with that because I am at home resting and growing our little baby.


We have a couple of friends that are living there for a couple of years attending Hillsong Bible College. So what a great opportunity for Jared to go visit and explore Australia with the guys!! I guess you could say that it is his one last big trip before the baby comes! We are hoping that next year we can take the baby on his/her first trip to Australia. Pipe dream...to take a baby on a 14 hr flight, but crossing my fingers because I would love to visit Australia too!

Pray for safe travels for Jared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment