5.06.2010

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!

05.03

To all of the readers...I am so sorry for the late post!!! We wanted to call as many people as possible before we posted it on the blog! So sorry!!

Jared and I found out on May 3rd that God has blessed is with a little baby!! AHHHHH!! I went in at 8 AM for a blood draw and just two hours later a nurse from NCRS gave me a call with the great news!!! I was home alone at the time and Jared didn't want to find out till later tonight when we were together, so I really didn't know what to do!!! So, I jumped up and down and praised Jesus!! All the glory goes to Him!!

So, now starts the great task of sharing the awesome news with the people we love!! First, I headed out to get baby balloons to surprise Mama Peg. I purchased a mylar baby/stork balloon, pink latex and a baby blue latex balloon. Went to her class room and stuck the balloons into the classroom door!! She knew exactly who it was and what it meant!! It was a great site to see and a wonderful moment! It was so sweet....all of the kids in her class started clapping and said congratulations!! It melted my heart!

After leaving Mama Peg's class I spent some time telling other family members the great news. Then off I went to get yummy groceries to make a romantic dinner for Jared. I couldn't wait to tell him that I was pregnant!! On the menu for dinner tonight...steak, bread, veggies, and of course a chocolate cake! You can't have a Dodson dinner without chocolate cake!!

Candles were lit, dinner was cooked, and I was ready and excited to share the news with him! He got home at around 7 PM (mind you...I found out at 10 AM. Not calling him was one of the hardest things ever!) He walked up the stairs and could tell by the look on my face that we were going to have a baby!! It was the sweetest moment! One that I will never forget!! I love Jared so much and I can't wait to make him a father!! He is going to be the best dad!! We thank God for giving us this wonderful blessing! We are so excited to raise our children to love and praise God with all of their hearts.

Ps. we haven't stopped doing our little dance of praise!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my gosh I am so excited for you guys!! I was anxiously awaiting the news and kept checking the blog.

    ReplyDelete