4.27.2010

TWO babies on ice!!!!

I just got the call this morning!!! That the two babies that we didn't put in made it to day five and now they are in a little freezer waiting for us to come back in a year or two and get them!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

I can't believe it! I didn't think that our odds of viable, fertilized, freezable babies were good! But, God is bigger!!! And now, out of all four fertilized babies...two are in my tummy (growing...In the name of Jesus) and the other two are waiting for us!! AHHHH!! I just can't believe it!! Again, GOD IS SO GOOD!!

It is so neat to see God's hand in this whole experiences. From the very beginning with my first surgery to remove the cyst to the transfer of the embies...God has been beside us every step of the way.

We have six days to go till we go into the clinic for the preggo test (blood draw)! I am so excited! These last couple of days have been rally calm and great. I have such faith and with that comes God's peace!!

Signing off for now....going to take a nap, rub my tummy, and talk to the babies!!

2 comments: