4.25.2010

Is it May 3rd yet?

We are now in the "waiting" process. From the day of "retrieval" they have you wait 14 days till they have you come in for a pregnancy test. From today we have 8 days left. The waiting hasn't been that bad at all because Jared has been home keeping my company. Let me tell you ...I was so happy that Avatar came out this past week. We have watched that movie a couple of times!! Great movie!! We'll see how tomorrow goes when Jared goes back to work. Haha! I have some light shopping to do to keep my mind a little occupied, so cross your fingers I don't freak out!

I just want to say that this whole IVF process has really been a blessing! We've had a couple of hiccups throughout the process, but nothing that has stopped it. I wont go as far and say that I have "loved" the process, but with my job being to focus on this and all of the wonderful support, it has been pretty good. The shots weren't as bad as I thought they would be, the meds didn't tweak me out emotionally (lucky Jared), and the team at Northwest Center for Reproductive Science was AMAZING!!!! Oh, I did get a bunch of hot flashes, but oh well!

Funny, cute little thing...I keep rubbing my tummy talking to my babies!! Telling they to stay in there and how much I love them, and can't wait to meet them! Sounds a little silly...I know, but it is all I can do right now. I want to enjoy this time and not freak out...so for 8 more days (and hopefully 9 more months) I will rub my tummy and talk to my babies as much as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment